All New Zealand citizens are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam. And with the improvements made by the Vietnam Government to facilitate the entry of New Zealand passport holders to Vietnam, those citizens do not need to wait in a long queue at the embassy to get the visa to Vietnam as they now can get an eVisa easily.
Vietnam evisa for New Zealand citizens highlights
It is important to consider these points before you apply for an E-visa to Vietnam:
- The Vietnam e visa issued will be valid for a period of not exceeding 30 days for tourism purpose;
- The Evisa for Vietnam permits a single entry only;
- You can extend Vietnam e-visa without leaving the country if you wish to remain in the country after its original validity.
Vietnam e-visa Requirements for New Zealand passport holders
In order to submit a Vietnam e-visa application, it’s necessary to meet the following Vietnam evisa requirements:
- Passport valid for at least 06 months beyond the intended date of arrival in Vietnam
- Credit or debit card to pay the Evisa fees as mentioned below.
- A current email address to receive the approved e-visa.
Vietnam e-visa fees for citizens of New Zealand
The fees for an e-visa to Vietnam include:
- Government fee. This fee is charged by the Vietnam Immigration Department to process and issue your Vietnam e-visa. It is fixed at US $25/e-visa.
- Service fee. By applying for an e-visa to Vietnam through Vietnam-evisa.org.vn, you will need to pay this type of fee for our following works:
- Collecting your data and completing the Vietnam e-visa form, and then submitting it to the Vietnam Immigration Department;
- Keeping you updated of your e-visa processing status;
- Getting the issued e-visa from the Immigration Department and delivering it to your email;
- Guiding you other necessary steps to complete the entry procedure upon arrival in Vietnam.
The Service fee depends on the Vietnam e-visa processing time selected by you.
All these fees of Vietnam evisa will be paid online ONCE when you submit your information to us for processing your e-visa letter. You can check the table below for details.
|3 working days processing
||1 working day processing
||4 working hours processing
|30 days single entry
How to get Vietnam e-visa for New Zealand citizens
Good news is that the application for Vietnam e-visa is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet. Then you:
- Step 1: Fill in Vietnam e-visa application form online;
- Step 2: Make online payment for the e-visa fees;
- Step 3: After a guaranteed time (3 working days for normal processing or 1 working day for urgent processing), you will:
- Receive your approved e-visa letter in .pdf format via email
- Show it together with your original passport upon arrival in Vietnam.
Advantages of e-visa at Vietnam-evisa.org.vn
We are ready here to satisfy more than 10,000 clients from 80 countries eligible for Vietnam e-visa, including Canada and you will be the nest one. Our service is highly appreciated for quality, security and convenience.
Working with us:
- Your time will be saved and your risk will be minimized as we assist you to complete the full form for e-visa with the Vietnam Immigration Department;
- We offer urgent e-visa service to meet your tight schedule;
We have full information about the Vietnam visa for you. In case you would like to get it quicker, contact us by 24/7 hotline +84.946.583.583 (WhatsApp, Viber available) or directly chat or email us to work with our well-educated and nice supporters.